4 reservable banner spaces are available along the railing in Tisch Commons, and one large space is available on the exterior southwest corner of the building. For complete information please visit the Banner Policy Page
General use bulletin boards are available throughout the DUC, on which items may be hung without any prior approval. However, only one copy of any advertisement is allowed per bulletin board. Any bulletin board with a banner other than the DUC banner is for private use only and ads may not be hung in these locations. Bulletin boards are completely cleared at the end of each month.
Certain chalk boards surrounding the Fun Room are available for reservation by student organizations. Reservations can be made through Reserve-A-Space.
Dains Dining Table Tents:
The table tents in the Dain's Dining area are available for reservation through Dining Services. Use this form to reserve. Please note, table tents in Tisch Commons are not reservable.
All student organizations and University departments are encouraged to utilize DUCTV to advertise their events and activities to the WUSTL community.
How to create advertising for DUCTV:
- Create a powerpoint slide or a .jpg file to advertise your event or activity.
- Powerpoint slides must be limited to one slide per event/announcement.
- Slides should be 1920 x 1080 pixels and a resolution of 72 dpi for best results.More information about image format.
- Forward your file to email@example.com.
- Please include the sponsoring organization’s name, contact name and email address, preferred date of advertisement, and deletion date. All ads will run for a maximum of two weeks, and will be set to run for the two week period before the event date unless otherwise noted.
- If the sponsoring organization is Student Union-recognized, the Student Union logo must be incorporated into the advertisement.
All slides will be posted on the General Forum screens which include the following locations:
- North Lobby
- North Entrance
- North West Corner
- Tisch Commons Information Desk
- Café Bergson
- I.E. Millstone Visitors Center
- Outside 276
- Fun Room Screen
- South Lobby
- Terms and Conditions
- Advertisements intended to sell products or services are not allowed unless in support of a student organization or University fundraiser.
- Advertisement contents must comply with Student Involvement and Leadership posting policies (.PDF).
- The University reserves the right to not post material which it deems unsuitable or not in alignment with its mission.
For more information, please contact:
Leslie Heusted, Director, Danforth University Center & Event Management
Easels/Foam Core Signage:
When sponsoring an event in the DUC, additional directional signage may be a needed. The DUC & Event Management Office has signs and easels for use at no charge. In addition, there are 18 x 24 foam core signs that can easily be adapted to your event by sliding an 8.5 x 11 paper sign into a permanently attached sleeve on the foam core. Please utilize Student Media Services to reserve your sign supplies. For more information please read the Student Involvement and Leadership posting policies, available at: http://www.getinvolved.wustl.edu/policies/pdf/PostingPolicy.pdf.
Flyers and Posters:
Several public use bulletin boards are located within the DUC. Any bulleting board that has the Danforth University Center header at the top can be used to post advertisements. Please be respectful of others' ads and please only post one flyer per board. Bulletin boards are cleaned on the last Sunday of every month.
Student Organization Tabling:
Several locations are available, by reservation, for student organizations to table in and around the DUC. Tables can be used for activities such as recruiting members, publicizing events, or fundraising, and are available daily from 11:00am-2:00pm. Use of the tables is governed by the DUC & Event Management tabling policy. The policy, along with photos of tabling locations, can be found here.