The Danforth University Center encourages all student organizations and university departments to use DUCTV to advertise events and activities to the Washington University in St. Louis community.
DUCTV Screen Locations
- North Lobby- First Floor
- Northeast Corner- First Floor
- Tisch Commons Information Desk- First Floor
- Millstone Visitors Lounge- First Floor
- South Elevator- Second Floor
- South Lobby- First Floor
- Fun Room- Second Floor
How to Create Advertising for DUCTV
- Save your slide in a .JPG, .PNG or PDF file to advertise your event or activity. Limit your document to one slide per event/announcement. Slides should be at least 1525 x 858 pixels (16×9/widescreen aspect ratio) at a resolution of at least 72 dpi for best results. If the sponsoring organization is Student Union-recognized, the Student Union logo must be incorporated into the advertisement.
- Submit your request via the form at https://washucampuslife.typeform.com/to/fEj79u. All ads will run for a maximum of two weeks and will be set to run for the two-week period before the event date unless otherwise noted.
- All slides will be posted on the general forum screens.
Terms and Conditions
Advertisements intended to sell products or services are not allowed unless in support of a student organization or university fundraiser. Advertisement contents must comply with the Student Involvement and Leadership posting policies (PDF).
The university reserves the right not to post material which it deems unsuitable or not in alignment with its mission.
Please contact the DUC Student Assistant Marketing team at firstname.lastname@example.org