Several locations are available, by reservation, for student organizations,offices or departments to table in and around the Danforth University Center.
- All tabling must be reserved through Reserve-A-Space.
- Students and student groups may book a table space up to five weekdays per month.
- Tables may not be booked on weekends or holidays.
- Outdoor tables are not available for reservation after fall break until the end of spring break (check the academic calendar for the appropriate dates).
- Tables are reserved from 11 a.m.–2 p.m. each day. Longer hours or evening reservations can be arranged with advance notice.
- Please allow at least three days for confirmation of your table reservation. Because tabling is a popular and well-used service, please plan ahead to guarantee that you receive the dates you need for your reservation.
- If you are planning on sponsoring a third-party vendor, please make sure the table is staffed by the representing Washington University office, department or organization.
- Any vendors must be registered with Student Union and adhere to Student Union vendor policies.
- Only Student Union groups are allowed to book tables for vendors. Vendors are not permitted to reserve these tables and must have Washington University representation for the duration of tabling.
- Credit card and cell phone vendors are not permitted.
- If food is being distributed or catered, the DUC food policy must be followed. These policies apply to all tabling locations
- Tables can be reserved throughout the semester until the Friday before finals. Outside tables are available until fall break and after spring break.
- Amplified sound is allowed at Inside Table 6 and outdoor tables between the hours of Noon- 1:00 p.m.
Included in Your Table Reservation
- Tables (either five or six foot)
- Chairs (if needed)
- Limited Data Lines for use of campus card reader (which must be reserved through Student Union)
There are 14 tabling locations in the Danforth University Center.
- Four tables at the north entryway to the DUC
- Four tables in the Edison Family Courtyard
- Six tables in the North Entry and Tisch Commons